VuWall’s V-IO box makes it possible to connect both analog and digital signals to the VuWall system. Connect any kind of device like a doorbell, a smoke or motion detector, a sound, temperature or humidity sensor, light switches or even alarm relays. The V-IO box enables these devices to be triggered with predefined scripts in the TRx software or the VuWall2 software on VuWall’s VuScape video wall controller. These scripts can then use the full API and perform various actions like open layouts or display a message to the wall. TRx even enables the control of external systems or devices to be switched on/off or to be triggered.
- Ethernet interface to VuScape or TRx Server (API)
- Up to 12 digital inputs (potential free contacts/dry contacts)
- Optional: up to 12 analog inputs
- Up to 12 digital outputs
- Up to 10 relay outputs (230V at 6A max)
- Powered by VuTrexTM technology