This product is a 3 x 1 auto switching HDBaseT 2.0 transmitter that supports long distance transport of HDMI, USB-C and high-speed USB 2.0 signals up to 40m/131ft using a Cat 5e/6/6a/7 cable. It is 4K compatible with a max resolution of 4K at 60Hz/4:2:0 8bit deep color. The PoH feature enables the transmitter to be powered by an HDBT receiver.
The transmitter allows you to automate the display power ON by using pre-loaded RS232 commands whenever a video signal is introduced to the system. It will also turn the display power OFF after a specified amount of time has passed when no video signal is present. It gives you the ability to turn the display ON or OFF as well and switch from one input to another manually using the control buttons on the transmitter panel.
This product is ideal for situations where USB must be extended alongside HDMI for display interactivity for items such as interactive whiteboards or projectors.
- Two HDMI inputs, One USB-C input and one HDBT output
- Transmits 4K at 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0 color sub-sampling) up to 40m/131ft and 1080P at 60Hz signal up to 70m/230ft via a Cat 6a/7 cable
- Transmits 4K at 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0 color sub-sampling) signal up to 35m/115ft and 1080P at 60Hz signal up to 60m/197ft via a Cat 5e/6 cable
- Supports automatic switching
- Additional analog audio input pass-through allows for audio distribution to the HDBT receiver side
- High-speed USB 2.0 pass through over HDBT up to 70m/230ft
- PoH capable - can be powered by receiver with PSE module
- Firmware upgrade through Micro USB port
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Wall Plate Plastic Panel (2?Gang UK, with Screws)
- 1 x USB B to A Cable
- 1 x Phoenix Male Connector (3.5mm, 4 Pins)
- 4 x Mounting Screws
- 1 x User Manual