AMP-7040 is a 40 Watt power amplifier (CIass D) with outputs capable of driving 70V or 100V systems (user selectable). It has 2 stereo inputs (3.5mm jack for line in and 2 RCAs for L&R), 1 digital input, and 1 balanced MIC input. The microphone input audio is mixed with one of the inputs (RCA, 3.5mm, or SPDIF). User can select which input the microphone is mixed with using a button on the front panel, using RS-232 command, or using the optional IR remote (sold separately).
The flexible design of the AMP-7040 allows the use of dynamic or condenser microphones with fully adjustable control options including audio ducking function, EQ control, MIC mixer and more, all of which are controllable via RS-232.
The AMP-7040 is a perfect for classrooms, meeting rooms, boardrooms, sports bars and more.
- Two stereo analog audio inputs and one digital audio input, selectable by buttons, IR remote, or RS-232
- MIC port supports balanced or unbalanced signals
- MIC input supports 48V phantom power, dynamic MIC and wireless MIC
- Amplified output is switchable between 70V and 100V
- Mono audio output at 40 watts
- Supports “Ducking” function
- Addressable RS-232 ports so up to 16 amps can be controlled from one RS-232 port
- Volume / Bass / Treble controllable by buttons IR remote and RS-232
- 3.5mm jack line audio output with controllable volume
- Mono mix switch for summing left and right channels for driving mono outputs
- Microphone input can be mixed with line input and each can be controlled separately
- Auto noise squelch. Detects audio on inputs and mutes the output when there is no input
- Does not have fans