Epson Introduces Its Slimmest Ultra-Portable Projectors with New PowerLite 1700-Series
New Business Projectors Offer Convenient Wireless Connectivity and Easy Set-Up Features
for Road Warriors
LAS VEGAS (International CES) – Jan. 4, 2017 – Epson, the number-one selling projector brand worldwide, today introduced its slimmest ultra-portable projectors to date – the next- generation PowerLite 1700-Series. The PowerLite 1795F, 1785W, 1781W, and 1780W offer a convenient form factor ideal for business travel, wireless connectivity for quick and easy content sharing, and flexible positioning with automatic vertical keystone correction for proportional, high quality display from multiple angles. The two high-end models also offer wireless screen mirroring from a smartphone or streaming device1 with Miracast for optimized connectivity options.
Epson projectors feature 3LCD, 3-chip technology for 3x Higher Color Brightness2 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut3 than competitive DLP projectors. All new PowerLite 1700-Series projectors support Chromecast™, Roku® and MHL-enabled devices. The PowerLite 1780W, 1781W and 1785W offer WXGA resolution, and the flagship PowerLite 1795F features 1080p resolution for Full HD-quality content. In addition to auto vertical keystone correction, the PowerLite 1781W, 1785W and 1795F offer auto horizontal keystone correction and Screen Fit to quickly adjust an image to fit any screen, even if the projector is placed off center.
“Thin as a laptop and just four pounds, the PowerLite 1700-Series are lightweight and wireless projectors, ideal for road warriors that require bright images, optimized connectivity and HD quality presentations,” said Eric Uaje, product manager, Projectors, Epson America, Inc. “The integration of 1080p resolution, vertical and horizontal auto keystone correction and flexible projection from mobile devices were a direct result of feedback from our customers, and we will continue to deliver the innovation customers need to aid in their business success.”
The PowerLite 1700-Series delivers innovative features that ensure bright, vibrant images, as well as a quick and easy set up across devices. The projectors are ideal for frequent business travelers and include the following features:
· Bright and Vivid Images: The PowerLite 1780W delivers 3,000 lumens color brightness and 3,000 lumens white brightness, and the PowerLite 1781W, PowerLite 1785W and PowerLite 1795F deliver 3,200 lumens color brightness and 3,200 lumens white brightness for vivid, uncompromising images4
· Wireless Connectivity: Project from laptop, tablet, or smartphone without plugging into the projector for flexibility and mobility1
· Quick and easy setup: Wireless setup from mobile devices by scanning QR code using phone or tablet device1
· HDMI Video and Audio Display: Compatible with the latest laptops and media players
· Higher Color Brightness and Wider Color Gamut: 3LCD, 3-chip technology for 3x Higher Color Brightness2 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut3 than competitive DLP projectors
Availability and Support*Sold only at retail; all other models sold through the reseller channel
The PowerLite 1781W ($799 MSRP) projector will be sold through authorized retailers, and the PowerLite 1780W ($749 MSRP), 1785W ($1,099 MSRP) and 1795F ($1,249 MSRP) projectors will be sold through authorized Epson resellers.
All PowerLite products come with a two-year limited warranty and a 90-day limited lamp warranty, with next business day5 replacement to the U.S. or Canada, free of charge and arriving with a postage-paid return shipping label. For additional information, visit www.epson.com/projectors.
Join us at the Embassy Suites on Thursday, October 18, to stay informed on the ever-changing cyber security landscape. Get the details and register today.