Due to the flexibility of its processing, Danley’s new digital Advanced System Controller is equally suited for duty as a high performance loudspeaker crossover or for overall system control and management.
Top of the DNA takes audio performance to the next level with new audio converters and advanced DSP algorithms that make full use of the processing power offered by the latest 4th generation SHARC DSPs.
Unique to the industry on the DNA are the revolutionary new LIR Linear Phase crossover filters, and for the ultimate in driver protection with maximum SPL, the new VX Limiters. These are not marketing gimmicks; they are carefully implemented, powerful tools that allow OEMs to extract the maximum performance from their systems, safely. Couple all this with integrated 'plug-and-play' Ethernet connectivity that does not require an IT consultant to configure.
- Four input & Eight output channels
- AES3 inputs & outputs selected in pairs
- Dante networked audio option
- 96kHz 4th generation SHARC DSP algorithms
- Powerful Drive Module centric presets
- LIR Linear Phase crossovers
- Multi-stage peak & RMS limiters
- Virtual Xover Limiter for passive systems
- PEQ & FIR equalisers on all inputs
- Flexible hiding of OEM settings
- Easy User grouping & EQ Overlays
- Easy PodWare PC control over Ethernet
- Contact closure preset recall
- Quality machined front panel