The 3.5 in. LCD touchscreen display is used to configure the system type, radiant floor, system performance, sensor setup, and thermostat control settings.
Integrated proximity and ambient light sensors ensure the thermostat display looks perfect in any room lighting condition. The RGB backlit status light bar indicates HVAC calls. The thermostat behavior can be customized separately for day and night operating modes.
With Crestron Toolbox® software, the thermostat can be configured and debugged remotely, and the thermostat configurations can be saved and accessed for reference. Detailed system logging offers the opportunity to diagnose HVAC, sensor, or network issues. Several HZ-THSTAT can be configured simultaneously or one at a time.
When the HZ-THSTAT is paired with the HZA-CONV-THSTAT-2WIRE Common Wire Adapter accessory (sold separately), the thermostat can be used in installations without a common wire. The HZ-THSTAT has local temperature and humidity sensors and accommodates up to four remote temperature sensors (CHV-RTS, CHV-RSS, CHVI-RTS-1G-N-W, and CHVI-RTS-1G-SM-W, sold separately) and up to two remote temperature/humidity sensors (CHV-RTHS, sold separately) for optimized performance and flexibility. The HZ-THSTAT is also compatible with 10k thermistors.
- Compatible with conventional 2H/2C systems, heat pump 4H/2C systems with auxiliary heat systems, and systems with radiant flooring and humidity control
- 3.5 inch touchscreen LCD display with RGB backlit capacitive buttons
- Features a slim design that extends 0.57 inch (14 mm) from the wall
- Communicates via a Wi-Fi® network
- Reports the current outdoor temperature and weather conditions as well as the week's forecast
- Offers remote and batch configuration capabilities
- Utilizes built-in temperature and humidity sensors
- Supports up to four remote temperature sensors and up to two remote temperature/humidity sensors
- RGB backlit status light bar indicates mode and call
- Integrated proximity and ambient light sensors ensure the thermostat looks perfect in any room lighting condition
- Supports retrofit applications with no common wire using the HZA-CONV-THSTAT-2WIRE accessory (sold separately) and as few as two wires
- Mounts to a standard US-style, 1-gang new or old work electrical box, low voltage mounting bracket, or directly to the wall
- Fan Circulation modes ensure an even temperature throughout a house
- Resettable fan run timers in the device symbol can provide filter replacement and maintenance reminders
- Hidden USB port can be used to power and preconfigure the thermostat
- Thermostat display matches the Crestron Home™ interface for a familiar experience
- Available in Horizon white, black, or almond finishes