With full HD resolution, the Christie® FHD553-X supports 4K UHD signals at 60Hz when tiled in a 2x2 video wall. Each panel is factory-calibrated and matched to ensure image uniformity across the entire video wall for fast and easy installation and setup. The ultra-narrow 3.7mm combined bezel width results in a near-seamless display that doesn’t interfere with viewing ability.
An OPS slot allows for easy performance upgrades such as Christie Phoenix EP for control rooms or digital media players for digital signage. Additional built-in processing includes video wall scaling, bezel compensation, staggered power-up and more.
Enhanced image performance is achieved by using the E600 LED video wall controller. This premium controller delivers 4K@60Hz resolution, HDR10 compatibility, built-in Clearview™ technology, and low-brightness enhancements for great visual performance. The E600 also reduces system costs and complexity because it does not require a video wall processor and a single controller can be used for a 4K wall.
- 24/7 operation
- FHD resolution with support for 4K UHD in a 2x2 configuration
- Built-in scaling supports 4K signals across video walls up to 10x10 configurations
- Portrait or landscape orientation
- 500 nits ideal for control room applications
- Ultra-narrow, 3.7mm combined bezel width
- OPS slot accommodates Phoenix EP for a powerful control room solution